adressée aux autorités britanniques compétentes en matière judiciaire, au nom de la justice et conformément aux préconisations de l'Assistance Mutuelle Légale Internationale (act 144/99, 1999-08-31)
1 - Introduction et description des faits
- After receiving the report, a judicial inspection was made to the place, resorting immediately, among other assets, to 'sniffer dogs' of the GNR.
- At a certain time, keeping all the other lines of investigation open, it was decided to make a new inspection to the place from which the child has disappeared.
*in the living-room, behind the sofa, next to the apartment's side window (exactly in the same place the dead body scent dog gave the alert);
2. Yard area close to apartment 5 A
Dead body scent dog:
*NOTHING was detected by any of the dogs;
4. Current house of the MC couple (at the time the inspection was carried out):
Dead body scent dog:
*alerted to the car key;
Human blood detecting dog;
*alerted to the car key;
*alerted to the inside of the car's luggage compartment;
*NOTHING was detected by any of the dogs:
On ne saurait dire plus clairement que les règles du jeu ont été fixées après coup.
# If her parents actually participated in the disappearance: the minor may have been removed between 05:35 p.m. and 10:05 p.m. (in case David Payne has not seen her around 07:00 p.m.; if he did, the time of her disappearance should be between 07:00 p.m. and 10:05 p.m.).
David Anthony Payne shall be asked the following :
* During that dinner, on 3rd May, 2007, were you always sitting at the table ? If not, where did you go ? At what time ? About how long were you absent ? Why ? How many times did you do that ?
(Listed here, is a single incoming call, dated 4th May, 2007, and timed at 10.38 p.m., with a duration of 2 minutes and 31 seconds)
* Who is the user of the mobile phone number 4478127XXXXX, with whom you exchanged the below mentioned SMS text messages ? What is the relationship between you and him/her ?
(Listed here, are details of 11 SMS text calls, 6 dated 2nd May, 2007, and 5 dated 4th May, 2007. 4 of 6 May 2nd SMS calls were incoming and the 2 others were outgoing. They were timed at between 9.57 a.m 1.12 p.m. Of the 5 SMS calls on the 4th May, 2007, 4 were incoming and the other was outgoing, and were timed at between 8.06 a.m. and 4.26 p.m.)
* Who is the user of the mobile phone number 4478170XXXXX, with whom the below mentioned connections were made ? What is the relationship between you and him/her ?
(Listed here, are details of 2 incoming SMS calls, and 1 incoming call, The first SMS call was timed at 11.33 a.m. on the 3rd May, 2007, and the other at 11.03 a.m. on the 4th May, 2007. The incoming call was dated 4th May, 2007, and was timed at 12.32 p.m. with a duration of 63.)
* Who is the user of the mobile phone number 4477686XXXXX, with whom the below mentioned connections were made ? What is the relationship between you and him/her ?
(Listed here, are details of 9 calls. The first 3 were calls and were dated 4th May, 2007, and the first was outgoing, timed at 1.42 p.m, with a duration of 75. The other 2 were incoming calls, timed at 1.58 p.m. and 2.22 p.m, with a duration of 6 minutes 58 seconds, and 125 respectively. The 6 SMS calls were dated 4th May, 2007, and were timed at between 8.57 a.m. and 12.39 p.m. Of these 6 SMS calls, 4 were incoming and 2 were outgoing.)
* Who is the user of the mobile phone number 445493701XXXXX, from whom you received the below mentioned phone call ? What is the relationship between you and him/her (Listed here, are details of 1 incoming call, dated 4th May, 2007, with a duration of 692.)
(Listed here, are details of 3 outgoing calls, 1 dated 2nd May, 2007, and timed at 9.57 a.m. with a duration of 101, and 2 outgoing calls dated 4th May, 2007, timed at 8.10 a.m. and 12.34 p.m. respectively, with durations of 49 seconds and 26.)
* Did you leave Praia da Luz on the night Madeleine went missing ? If yes, in which time period ? For how long ? Where did you go and why ? Did you meet anyone ? When you left, did you go with someone else ? Who was that person ? Did you use any means of transportation ? What time did you come back ?
* Did you at any time leave the doors or windows open in the Ocean Club's apartment you were staying in with your family ?
* In the days before MMC went missing, did you at any time check on your children ? How often ?
* Any further questions deemed useful, necessary or pertinent in view of the previous replies.
* These 7 people should be expressly asked about theis availability to travel to Portugal,
on a date yet to be set (as soon as possible), in order to re-enact the events occurred on May 3rd, 2007, between 5.30 p.m and 11.00 p.m. at the Ocean Club, with sound and image recording.